Saturday, June 18, 2016

Dwarf Blacksmith Workshop #3 coal part

I'm still working on Blacksmith Workshop.





In this post, I'd like to talk about how I made the coal part




I've started with using Agisoft Photoscan.
I took 30 photos of a small peddle stone.
Agisoft Photoscan transfers from photos to 3D Modeling and textures.






I found out that MassFX Physics in 3D Max 2016 was really useful to make realistic pile of stones.
Object painting feature was extremely helpful to create variations of the stones.




After making a pile, I baked the high polygon information to Substance Designer.
And I added tiny coals on the side.




Since the plane didn't make interesting silhouette, I added 10 of stone low polys.




with scrolling texture and little particles, it became more dynamic!




No comments:

Post a Comment